Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus (2 – 0 – 0)
is a specialized calcium, magnesium & iron, plant supplement designed to compensate for deficiencies in some commercial and hydroponic nutrient programs. It prevents blossom end rot in plants such as tomatoes and peppers and tip burn in lettuce by acting as a catalyst for major elements to work in symbiosis with one another. Cal-Mag is widely used to help prevent dry and withered flowers and fruits and increase water and nutrient uptake. This plant supplement is an excellent addition to your flower and vegetable fertilization routine.
Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus used to Maintain Balance
Cal-Mag® Plus provides a precise balance and optimal ratios of the calcium, magnesium, and iron that are critical throughout all stages of growth, especially in heavily fruiting plants and fast blooming annuals. Cal-Mag Plus is fortified with a proprietary blend of select trace minerals to help maximize yields in fruiting and flowering plant varieties, prevent blossom end rot in tomatoes and peppers, and reduce tip burn in lettuce. When used in combination with nutrient solutions Cal-Mag Plus functions as a catalyst to increase the uptake of essential minerals.
Cal-Mag Plus contains: calcium, magnesium, iron, boron, zinc, manganese and molybdenum.
- Strengthens plant cells and tissues for increased resistance to stress.
- Prevents interveinal chlorosis, stunted growth rates, and upward leaf curl.
- Increases cell division and plant tissue development.
- Increases flower and fruit sets.
- Increases water, nutrient, and carbon dioxide uptake.
- Increases growth rates and crop maturity.
- For hydroponics, soil and container gardens
- Tomatoes, Peppers, Lettuce, fruit and flower bearing plants
- Use with Botanicare® Nutrients or preferred nutrient program
- Always use to supplement reverse osmosis water
Botanicare's CalMag is a specialized calcium, magnesium & iron, plant supplement designed to compensate for deficiencies in some commercial and hydroponic nutrient programs. Cal-Mag Plus also compensates for the natural calcium draw of coco coir fiber.
Directions: Soil Gardens: Use 1 teaspoon per gallon of water. Accelerated Formula: Use 2 teaspoons per gallon of water.