Dr. Repair contains balanced amounts of urea based nitrogen which is fast acting and works to compliment available nitrates to infuse the plant with already present minerals to repair chlorosis or lack of chlorophyll. Nitrogen is key in the formation of amino acids, physical cell structure, and the reparation of missing chlorophyll molecules. In addition, Dr. Repair contains chelated iron in the form of Iron EDTA. A necessary component in the production of chlorophyll, this infusion of immediately available and pure iron works to reverse chlorosis.
- Readily available source of plant-available iron
- Nitrogen for regeneration of physical cell structure
- Reversal of chlorosis by the formation of chlorophyll
- Usable as a soil drench for severely deficient plants
- Usable in all stages of plant growth
A Certificate of Analysis is available upon request to all purchasers of Cyco Platinum Series products. Just fill out this form, include the batch number, and you will be sent an up-to-date Certificate of Analysis for the product requested.