Silica is a primary component in the construction of cell walls along with calcium. Having an increased supply of silica allows for the plant to more easily go through cell reproduction aiding in continued plant development all while making the surfaces of the plant physically thicker through enhanced cell walls. Cyco Silica is a source of monosilicic acid which is a 100% soluble source of silica. This refined source allows silica to more readily enter the plants metabolism than what is normally possible. The infusion aids considerably in physical plant development.
- Primary component in formation of cell walls in plants
- Reducing heat stress by preventing plant transpiration
- Builds strong stems, stalks, and thick leaves
- Contains monosilicic acid, a 100% plant-available
- Aids in development of new vegetation and flowering
A Certificate of Analysis is available upon request to all purchasers of Cyco Platinum Series products. Just fill out this form, include the batch number, and you will be sent an up-to-date Certificate of Analysis for the product requested.