The DLI reflectors are manufactured to have the highest possible total reflectance at all wavelengths from 400 to 700 nm giving excellent PAR rendition. The integrated hemispherical reflectance is over 95% with an absence of iridescence colours in the louvre.
The DLI reflectors are made from an electrochemically brightened high purity aluminium substrate coil, and start with an anodised base coat which gives a hard support to minimize abrasion damage. The material is then treated under vacuum with specially developed processes to maximise coating adhesion and is vacuum coated with a super pure reflection layer of 99.99% pure aluminium.
These reflection layers are overlaid with a dual layer oxide system tuned for maximum visible reflection enhancement. This serves to increase the overall reflectivity provided by the metallic layers and adds protection against damage.
- Extra Low-Profile Housing Less Daylight Interception
- Improved Heatsink Increased Driver Efficiency
- LED Indicator Status & Error Diagnostics
- Gore-Text Plug Ventilation Plug
- Built in Spirit Level Achieve Perfectly Even Light Spread
- Improved Reflector Superior Light Spread & Reflection