Green Planet Back Country Blend Bloom
BackCountry Blend - BLOOM - Fully coated, granular controlled release, complete, spectrum of macro and micronutrients fertilizer for use in the flowering stage of growth.
Back Country Blend - Bloom Formula
Granular Controlled Release Blend
- Perfectly engineered blend of macro and micronutrients designed specifically for the early stages of vegetative growth.
- Two sources of nitrogen designed to deliver continuous flow of controlled released fertilizer that will not burn or damage your plants.
- Release rates will depend on the outside temperature, humidity, rainfall and microbial action. **Hot, wet climates require less of the product in order to prevent accidental over-fertilization**
- Proprietary, custom blended formulation, designed to neutralize acidic soils and prevent nutrient deficiencies and lock out.
- Will bring most soils into the correct pH range.
- Unique humic-acid blend designed to improve soil consistency, tilth, microbial activity, water retention, and natural chelation.
- Breaks down salts
- Easy to either broadcast, top dress, or incorporate into the planting medium.
Designed for either a top dress application or to be incorporated into the potting soil.
- We recommend an application rate of 2-3 cups (1-1.5 lbs) per 100 square feet every 3-4 weeks. This is a generalized feeding rate, and may be adjusted based on your particular growing needs.
- If ever in doubt, apply less, but more often.
- For smaller sized containers, use 1 tsp per gallon of soil, or approximately 1 tbsp for every 1 foot of plant height.
- For incorporating the product into the soil, apply 1.5-2.5 lbs per 10 cubic feet.