Grotek Vitamax Plus
What is Vitamax Plus™
As a full cycle supplement Vitamax Plus can enhance any base nutrient to improve its efficacy. Key inputs help plants maximize foliage and develop flowers. The formula has low organic content lending itself to water culture where organics are not always desired by the grower
- Key nutrients to boost any fertilizer program
- Multiple chelates for minerals in solution
- Added vitamins to improve plant functions
A closer look:
- Amino chelated calcium provides free calcium as well as amino based nitrogen
- Amino acids can help with plant stress response
- Select nutrients provides for stem strength and root development
- Formula boosts photosynthesis and formation of chlorophyll cells
- Increases the metabolism of carbohydrates
- Allows for the synthesis of organic compounds
- Activates enzyme production and increases protein synthesis
- Low molecular weight humates improve mineral availability
Directions for use
SHAKE WELL before using. Vitamax Plus™ should be added as part of a regular feeding program.
General: Mix 5−10 ml per 4 L of water (1−2 tsp / 1 gal) and soak soil/media with the solution.
Young Plants: Mix 10 ml per 4 L of water (2 tsp / 1 gal). Use weekly.
Vegetables or Herbs: Mix 10 ml per 4 L of water (2 tsp /1 gal). Use bi-weekly or more as needed.
Exotic Plants, Orchids or Cacti: Mix 5 ml per 4 L of water (1 tsp / 1 gal). Use bi-weekly or more as needed.
Flowering: Mix 5 ml per 4 L of water (1 tsp / 1 gal). Use weekly.