- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
- Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device